Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Taupe Tuesday! - Smashbox Minx.

Another Tuesday- another taupe!

Today's feature is from Smashbox. As big as a fan I am of Smashbox (especially the lipglosses, blushes, and their now discontinued old cream-to-powder foundaiton), this is my first eyeshadow from the brand.

I had a $30 gift card burning in my wallet, and I figured to put it to good use and add another taupe to the collection.

One swatch in the store....it was swatch at first sight:



The texture of Smashbox shadows are amazing....they literally feel like silk on my fingers and glide on effortlessly. I had no fall out and felt so nice going on. This definitely won't be my last.



This is a pretty, soft but solid taupe. Looks rather purple-based in the pan, but does have hints of brown. Browple? I would also say this is definitely cool-toned, which, of course, is always a plus in my book.



Smashbox singles retail for $16 and worth every penny. Pick one up at Sephora today :D

4 comments:

Pink Sith said...

Very Pretty! I like the purple tones in it. Do you now if Smashbox shadows fir MAC pans?

Inge said...

That's a gorgeous shadow. I love Smashbox!

Joey said...

I've been staring at this in Sephora for a good week now. I think you just convinced me to buy it! Also, you might like Lorac Pewter - it's also a pretty, cool-toned taupe =)

online term paper said...

You know new types of "plumping" lip gloss contain ingredients that make the lips appear softer and plumper. These are a cheap, easy, and usually harmless alternatives to collagen, Restylane, Juvederm, and/or fat injections.