Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon: EcoTools Brushes

Alright. I caved.

I had read so many wonderful things on other wonderful blogs about these...uh, wonderful brushes.

Over the weekend I picked up the EcoTools 5 piece brush set:



I was eager to try these out, I'm always up for new brushes! I was not disappointed, these brushes are so soft, like butter. No, wait. Like buttah.



The set comes with face, mini kabuki, concealer, and eye shadow brushes. Each brush is made with bamboo handles and 100% synthetic fibers = cruelty free!! And for being a travel-sized set, they certainly don't feel like it. The face brush has a good weight to it that doesn't make it feel cheap. Did I mention it feels wonderful on the skin? I don't really use concealer brushes (I usually use my digits) but I dig this one. The shadow brush is great for blending and highlighting. Oh....have I mentioned again that they feel WONDERFUL on my skin? I haven't used the baby 'buki yet, but I just like holding it in my hand. It's so cute!



This is an absolute steal of a deal!! I picked this up at my local Longs Drugs for about $11. Price may differ in your area, and also look for BOGO and other special deals.

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

awww you are the nth person who says Ecotools work really well!!! :) great review, thanks

Inge said...

They do look great. I think I'll pick up a set.

Vanessa M. said...

argh i so want one! but there like not in TX sometimes

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

Oh nice...I got the 6 piece set a couple weeks ago. That kabuki brush looks lovely. Wonder if its sold separate.

Alyson @ The Gloss Menagerie said...

DO WANT.

Katrina said...

I was totally going to get this set this week, but I was waiting for a sale and I didn't realize it was 25% off at Longs until the night it ended. *sigh*