Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Taupe Tuesdays! - Urban Decay Stray Dog

Today's feature for Taupe Tuesday, can be considered as an "oldie but goodie," only I got to it very late in the game.

Urban Decay's Stray Dog is a shade that I was introduced to only last year. Actually, that's when I was introduced to Urban Decay in general. Unfortunately, until recently, it wasn't available at my local Sephora, and when it was, I was so excited! The first thing I purchased was this shadow.


You know you want a piece of this.


...because it's so artsy.

The application on this is superb. This is a shadow from their regular line, and while the shadows from the regular line are known for it's abundance of glitter, this is glitter free and goes on very smoothly.



The shade is a cool brown with hints of silver with more of a metallic finish than a shimmer or glitter. The photo above is the closest I could get, but there's definitely more silver in it. I love it because it's just so natural, and it's hard to make this shadow look "too much" (well, I'm sure you could, haha), so needless to say I think it's a great shadow for work. And, like most taupes with this coloring, I can pair it with pretty much anything and magic will happen :)

If you don't have this one yet- get it!

3 comments:

Starry x2 night said...

Wow! Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful shade.

Vanessa M. said...

very nice! it look smiliar to the ELF one no?