Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Morning Pretty - Marimekko for Avon.

I'm back! I couldn't stand to go without updating for almost a whole week! I'm still a little sick, (Yeah, really, this cough will not go away) but feeling much better than this time last week. Anyways, enough rambling.....

This isn't a formal review or anything, just an opportunity to post some pretty pictures :-*

The Finnish fabric/textile company Marimekko, teamed up with Avon to produce four palettes, two for the face and two for the eyes. I received them tonight and couldn't help but jump on here and share the cuteness factor times a million....


Seriously. How cute are those boxes? The flower pattern stays true to Marimekko's signature style which is also repeated on the inside (Yes, the inside. I forgot to take a picture but I love when there are designs on the inside of boxes) and....


...on the palette's themselves! Here is one of the eye palettes in Poppy Bloom.


I know I said this wasn't a formal review, I'm already going to say that this face palette is my absolute favorite out of the two. This is in Poppy Bouqet.

I'll do a review/swatch post soon, but for now, stare at the pretty flowers :)

3 comments:

Starry x2 night said...

Oh yikes! Hope you're feeling better soon!
[ bad joke ] Although how timely of those packages. You know what they say about retail therapy. ;D [/ bad joke ]

OMG, those are the cutest palettes ever! That poppy bouquet one is just gorgeous

gio said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Those palettes are gorgeous!! Can't wait for the review.

T said...

oh, those are lovely. I can't wait for the review either.