Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Flip for London.

Last night my lovely Aunt graced me with a small Avon order I placed a couple of weeks ago. In it was one of the new Mark Flip For It palettes! I only intend on getting this one, the other two in the collection I won't be getting. I either don't care for the colors or they look too warm for me. However...the one I received (London) is gorgeous! I would go as far as saying it's one of my favorite Flip For It's. Anyway, pictures!


The first side, two eyeshadows, one blush.


Piccadilly = Gorgeous matte grape purple. Great pigment.
London Bridge = Shimmery gold/brown...taupe?
Cameo Glo Blush = Part of their permanent collection. I haven't tried this on yet. Shimmery peachy rose/pink? Sometimes I stink at color descriptions.


The Lips side: Proper Kiss / Watermelon / West End Pout / Queenie. All are on the sheer side, as usual, but have a very smooth application. Light scent and taste, nothing too over-powering. The one with "most" pigment is the bottom right, Queenie. Don't expect dark berry lips or anything, but just a sheer berry tint. I really like the lip products on this one for some reason.

And just for fun, here's a photo of all the Flip For It's currently in my stash:

Obsessed, much? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!! you got it! Do a look with it.
I love this palette.

Here's to a wonderful day!
T

Unknown said...

just a bit obsessed, but who wouldnt be with those pretty colors!

Vanessa M. said...

wow those are niiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccec