Thursday, July 31, 2008

Haulin' - Cherry Culture Wets My Whistle.

Haul day! Haul day! Haul day!

I placed a (somewhat) small order on Cherry Culture last Friday (or was it Saturday?) and received it today. Huzzuh! Let's go through the goodies, shall we?


Obligatory opening the box shot.


Crazy Rumors "Perk" Lip Balms.
This was the main reason for placing my order. I did a stupid thing last week and twisted up the balm I had just to see how much as left...yeah, bad idea. It didn't come back down. Well, there wasn't that much left anyways so I decided to just order the whole lot of 'em. I can't believe how amazing they smell!!! I've only sniffed Mocha and French Vanilla so far, and let me tell ya, it's like drinking the real stuff. PS-how cute is that packaging!?!?


NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils in Black Bean and Iced Mocha.
Even though I love NYX, there are plenty of products I have yet to try. This is one of them. I know they get lots of raves as they can be used for eyeshadow bases. So I decided to give these a whirl. I swatched them on my hand and even after washing my hands, I still have remaints of Black Bean. Iced Mocha is absolutely gorgeous. I think I'm convinced that anything that NYX produces with the name "Mocha" is going to be gorgeous.


Polishes! L.A. Girls in Bedazzle, NYX in Pink Avenue,
Purple Avenue and Las Vegas.
I don't know how I did it, but I developed a small obsession for nail polish. I swear I only had about 5 to my name and now I'm clocking in at over 50?! How did that happen?! Anyways, I couldn't resist adding some polish to this order, and I haven't tried either brand. The only one I've tried so far is Las Vegas (the green one) and it's gorrrrrrgeous. I thought it was going to be close to Sinful Color's San Francisco, but I think I prefer Las Vegas much better. It's a little thicker and I like the sparkles better :-*

Now I'm off to go and spend some time with my other "little" obsession- Guitar Hero! For some reason, a few weeks ago when I was starting up GH3, it read there was an error on my memory card and wiped out ALL my saved games. So, now I have to start from scratch. That means coming up with a new band name. I forgot what I put the last time and I can't think of anything creative now. Any of you fellow beauty gals have a soft spot for Guitar Hero like me? Oh, come on. I can't be the only one ;)

2 comments:

Alyson @ The Gloss Menagerie said...

Ahoy there.

I've heard everything about the NYX eye pencils from they're amazing to they suck. Lmk what you think ok? :) The *lip* pencils are fan freaking tastic!!

Vanessa M. said...

omg i want those!!