Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday Night Live FOTD

I know, I'm not in NYC. But, I did go to a great comedy show Saturday night! 4 hilarious comedians and all proceeds going to charity. I went with my mom, my two aunts and my cousin. We were celebrating my birthday early (really early, my birthday isn't until May 8) and went to this really great little Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks before. I had this huge drink...I don't know what it was called but it had Rum and that's all that mattered ;)

FOTD for Saturday, 4/19/08
Face:
  • Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Active in Buff
  • Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer in #4 Flesh
  • Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
I just wanted something soft and pretty :)
  • WnW Cream Shadow in Cafe au Lait (base)
  • Avon duo in Luxe Life (old duo of purple and gold. Just used gold on lid)
  • MAC Twinks (outer lid/crease)
  • Stila Wheat (highlight and blend)
  • Clinique Cream Shaper eyeliner in Egyptian
  • Maybelline Full 'n' Soft mascara
  • NYC Browser on brows
Cheeks and Lips:
  • Jordana Tawny Beige blush (you're going to find out I use this about everyday, no lie)
  • BECCA Soft Touch Blush in Malika
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips in Amber

I also have to share that I finally got in my She Space haul! I know it's been almost two weeks since I ordered but I knew she was backed up. I even got an email from her apologizing for the wait. But let me tell you, the wait was well worth it. I admired my pile of little baggies for about 30 minutes before digging in and having a swatch fest on my arm.

I'm already dreaming up of a second order (full sized and some other samples)....but tomorrow I'll be taking these for an all-day spin to see how they stand up at the office.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: