Wednesday, April 09, 2008

How to look glaaaaaamorous....80s style!

You need to see this to believe it.

Over this weekend I was surfing YouTube, as I do on many a Saturday nights when I'm home relaxing, and sometimes you just don't know how you come across certain videos. One video leads to another that leads to another that leads to another...you know how it goes.

That was when I came across the following batch of vids featuring Donna Mills of Knotts Landing (I faintly remember this show, but I was a wee lass in the 80s so I don't remember much. And besides, any TV I was watching at the time was on The Disney Channel). At some point someone on her management team thought it would be a good idea for her to film an instructional video of beauty tips for the women of the 80s. Sure, seemed like a good idea at the time, but I wonder if they knew the footage would survive this long? This gracious YouTuber uploaded the whole video to relish over the blue eye shadow, hot pink lips and contour-licious cheeks.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Can you POSSIBLY stand more? There's 6 more videos!

Part 3.
Part 4.
Part 5.
Part 6.
Part 7.
Part 8.

I'm almost tempted to feather my hair (and liner) and bust out this look over the weekend. Almost.

No comments: