Saturday, November 21, 2009

ON HIATUS....But Not For Long!!



Howdy, beauties.

I just wanted to take the time to give you all a little update. Rather than just abandon the blog and never bother to update, I rather let you know exactly what's going on. The holidays are here and that means life in general gets kind of crazy. Family, shopping for gifts, dinner, decorating, family, family, and more family! Oh, and baking! I do a lot of baking this time of year too! Believe me, that takes up a lot of time. It's also winding down at the end of this semester in my class, and that means crunch time!! I have a huge paper I really need to dedicate my time to, as well as prepping for final exams (as well as preparing for my next class in the beginning of the year).

I would hate to continue actively post knowing I'm not putting all my focus into it, know what I mean? I want to give you full posts with in-depth, full-detail information. And I don't feel right not giving you my full potential. Anyways, I hope you all understand. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me an email (located at the right). I will still be checking my email, and if you decide to leave a question in a comment on a post, I'll answer there as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season!!!


Tanya

8 comments:

Dennipep said...

I do a lot of baking too during the holiday season Tanya, I just want you to know that I love reading your blog. Happy Holidays!

Pink Sith said...

I do a lot of baking too...but not as much as you probably.
Can't wait until you return and I can tee pics of all your Taupe Tuesday goodies! ♥ your fellow taupe hoor!

Jessie Lynn said...

I'm new to your blog, and I love it! Come back soon. =D Anyway, I decided to comment because your information on the sidebar made me laugh. I work for our county's courthouse in the Clerk's office, and I'm obsessed with office supplies, too!

Stay fabulous,
Jessie

Fem Wynn said...

Hey, I'm a new viewer :D Please check out my blog and follow me! Tell your friends, cuz I only have 3 followers :(

purity12lover said...

Good Day!

I cannot say enough about Purity 12's product like the SP beauty lift-instant face lift wrinkle serum. My skin stays hydrated
the whole day, and I mean so soft and glowing! I am so into all their products and hope they never stop making them. My face looks ten years younger and no wrinkles at all!Try it now!

http://if1s.com?114

Airs and Graces said...

Love your blog with all the old school pics and everything :)
Keep it up

http://gracesandairs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Great post Seattle Carpet Cleaning & Tacoma Carpet Cleaning family owned cleaning services we offering quality service and value to both their residential and commercial customers and we offer a 100% happiness guarantee.
Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning

Wedding invitation videos said...

Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
Free Wedding invitation in no time Wedding Invitation Video
Online Indian WhatsApp Wedding Video Invitations
Wedding Video Invitations - Wedding Invitation Video Online
Online Wedding Invitation Video Maker