Thursday, October 29, 2009

Paint It Black.

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and it has been painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts

It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black


A small ode to a little nail polish.....

Yeah, I know it's Halloween-time. And usually the black nail polish comes out to those that don't normally wear it. But generally, it's become such a common color that it doesn't get the looks is used to (I remember my dad just couldn't wrap his head around black nail polish a few years ago when we saw it on someone a the mall. Now, he could care less).


Wet n Wild Black Creme

This little bottle of fantastic is under a buck, how great is that? In my opinion there really is no reason to go out and spend money on anything costing more than this. I generally like the formula of Wet n Wild polishes. One generous coat is really all you need. I've had this on for a week and have not experienced one chip or peel. With a top coat you have a deep, dark, sexy, glossy black. It can't get any better than that!

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, I was even sent home from work (who wants a sick person at work?). Even though I was sneezing uncontrollably last night, I still managed to carve a pumpkin (and not carve a finger off). See if you can recognize it ;)



Yes....a Thriller Pumpkin!!!! I actually found a few (free) Michael Jackson/Thriller-Themed patterns, and this one was (what I thought to be) the easiest. The eyes were a little tricky, and thought it was going to break with every carve, but it came out! I'm very pleased- I hope others like it too!

Anyone else carving pumpkins? :)

2 comments:

Chomfifi said...

at first when i saw the pumpkin i got soooo scared, LOL! but good job on it!

college term paper writing said...

Accessible and well-presented information. Nothing more. Everything clearly, supplemented by examples and discussion / cool in general