Thursday, July 30, 2009

Too Faced Natural Eye Palette.....Natural with a Kick!

This little beauty made it's way to me in the mail today:


Too Faced Natural Eye Palette.

I'm sure many think natural and think drab....but NOT with this palette!!



This set comes with 9 (count 'em, 9!!!) shadows to create a bevy of natural/neutral looks.



As you can tell, the top 3 shadows are matte, while the rest are shimmer. I know they look extra shimmery here, but that's the flash. These are so buttery soft and pigmented. This is a GREAT value at only $34. That's only about $3.75 a shadow!! Yay! I can do math! ;D

I plan on using this over the weekend, so pictures to follow....

I also couldn't help picking up a couple of Sephora by OPI polishes:


Ocean Love Potion & Dark Room

I've been wishing for a color like Ocean Love Potion, a dark aqua/teal cream. Dark Room is a Sephora Beauty Insider "exclusive", meaning you need to be signed up in the program to purchase this. It's a hard color to describe, it's not black, but a dark dark green with a hint of blue? I can't wait to try them out!

One more note.....

My favorite lip balm company Crazy Rumors is currently having a 50% off SALE. Everything on the site is half off with the code SUMMER (pretty simple, huh?). Now it's your chance to pick up some high-quality, vegan, tasty vanilla coffee-flavored (my favorite!!!) lip balm :) Check them out!!

9 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow the e/s colors are something I would use for work daily! :)

Maggie said...

i've been eyeing this for awhile! definitely getting it.
please do a look with it? :D

Scarlett said...

LOVE that palette! :)

What do you think of the quality of the OPI for Sephora?

kristy p. said...

That looks so amazing, I wish I could buy :(

I have to say, I love your blog! I went back as far as Sunday, March 30, 2008 - the very beginning! haha. i have a lot of time on my hands...

Best Anti-aging Products said...

That's neutral with a lot of punch. I mostly use gold and pink when I go to school since we're required to wear corporate attire.

Oh-oh! That Dark Room polish is love!

lena said...

it's been a while since the last time i got excited about a palette!
i am definitely getting this.
thanks for posting this! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! That palette looks amazing! I've been pondering if I should purchase it or not, and I've finally decided it's a go! I'm getting it!

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

I was about to find some information about the format for writing research paper, but couldn't pass this entry! You said that Crazy Rumors is currently having a 50% off SALE, right? I'm loving this lip balsam - need to buy one!

Lacey F said...

Hi great reading your postt