Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Adding to the maddness: 15% off Sephora Code.

Oh, hello. I'm sure this is old news already, but I'm sure that most of you are already aware of the 15% off code for Sephora that hit this morning Is this Sephora's idea of a Tax Day special? I thjink so!! If you haven't seen it, here it is (or if you have seen it, here it is again):



Also, I don't know if anyone else had noticed this. When you log in to your account on Sephora, check your main My Account page, check above the Beauty Insider (assuming your a member) header (right where it says how many points you have in your bank. Notice this? :



Fill out or update your Beauty Insider profile and you'll be rewarded with 50 points in May!!! I did it, I just hope I actually get those points ;)

Needless to say, I took advantade of the code. I ordered a few goodies that I've had my eye on and just totally lagged on purchasing. It's a good thing I waited, I saved almost $12!

No comments: