Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank You!!!!!



So, it's been a few days since this has happened, but my little blog has gone over 10,000 visits!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, 10,000 may seem like small beans to some- but I think that's pretty neat considering I may not have the flashiest blog around. Sure, I don't show off the latest MAC collections. I don't have any exotic, foreign brands to show off. I don't (Well, can't) buy every new/collection/product that comes up. I post what I can and think that you all will enjoy and I do hope that my pictures, reviews, rants, etc. help those who need it. And, I really enjoy doing this. I have a pretty busy schedule as it is, so I don't get to post as much as I would like- but I always manage to squeeze time for a post and when I do, I put a lot of work into it (whether it be writing a post or taking pictures). Anyways, I'm rambling. Thank you to everyone again :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on hitting 10,000. That is really exciting. I love your blog. I like the humor, the product selection, and the honest reviews. Keep them coming whenever you have the time. It is a pleasure to visit.

AskMeWhats said...

that's what make your blog wonderful, true to yourself and write from the heart! :)

Congratulations on the 10,000 hits :) I'm sure there will be more hits to come!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10K! I think the way you write, and post, is one of the best ways to have a beauty blog. That way it doesn't just become one big PR push page.
Here's to many more views! :)

Rae // theNotice said...

Congrats!! I love the Pink Train Case - keep it coming, hon! Honestly, I get so sick of all the MAC coverage on the high-traffic sites: yours is like a quiet little refuge with witty reviews and real (unpaid!) opinions :)

Unknown said...

Tanya!
In addition to celebrating your 10,000th click, which is awesome, I also gave you the triple award. Just something fun to let you know that I appreciate your dedication to saving money while look beautiful!

http://happyfacehappywallet.blogspot.com/2009/02/humbled.html

Pink Sith said...

Congrats on the huge number of hits for your blog! I nominated you for a triple award. I have no idea what it is but it's a way for me to pay tribute to some of my fave beauty blogs...one of which is yours! Just thought you should know. http://pinksith.blogspot.com/2009/02/triple-award-thingie.html

Tanya said...

@EVERYONE!!!
THANK YOU! ♥ you all are sweeter than cupcakes.